Huwebes, Disyembre 6, 2012

HW:1 BACKGROUND OF THE SURVEY(REVISE)


BACKGROUND OF THE SURVEY

I.OVERVIEW

 This research paper already discussed about the different kinds of dessert and the native Filipino delicacies. It is indicated that Filipino is very fan of eating a delicacies and it‘s like a tradition. As a researcher I learned a lot of the research that I conduct, from the very beginning I don’t have an idea what is the original or the native Filipino dessert but when I started to conduct a research about a Filipino dessert I knew that the native Filipino dessert is the “kakanins” because I asked a lot of my relatives what kind of food is the “kakanins” they don’t know it also that the “kakanins” is a dessert. But after all the data that I gathered as a researcher I am not knowledgeable enough to know everything about a native dessert. As a matter of fact I have a lot of question in mind that maybe readers can help me about it like if there’s another native dessert aside from “kakanins”, does dessert affect people’s life?, are they get any benefit when people eat a dessert? These are the several questions that pop up on my mind, even if my mom and family knew that I want to know a lot and learn about dessert.



To answer my question, I want to ask a different kind of people, from teenage to adult because they can help me in my questions. I think that gathering a lot of information or data makes my research more specific and expand the knowledge of mine in terms of desserts. In point of fact the first question that I intend to ask is what participant prefer a Filipino dessert or a foreign dessert and why these question aim to know if Filipino dessert is better that foreign dessert and vice-versa, second If you had to choose, are you more of a chocolate dessert person or a fruit dessert person Why this question may help me to know if the chocolate has a catching taste than a healthy fruit dessert, third Do you have your own recipe in making dessert it will help me to have a knowledge if people just love to eat dessert or they want to create their own and if dessert inspired them and lastly does eating dessert affect your life If yes, why? This question will help me if eating dessert can affect one’s life and to know the effect on it if it has effect


From the question that I prepared I know that it will help me a lot to addend up my knowledge about desserts and to expand the thing that I don’t know to know it and to come up with more information about this certain topic. There are many ways that I can use to answer my questions, As a researcher I can use my knowledge in using Internet, I can make online survey, and interviewing people. Through this things I know that I can come up with a good research paper and to widen up my mind in thinking about a better research and new own idea that can result to a better research paper.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento