Linggo, Nobyembre 11, 2012

HW:1 Survey Question


I.OVERVIEW

For the overview of the Chapter 1 in my research is all about the origin of the dessert and where it is came from, on the first place I know why the dessert is made. It made by one of the chef hotel in New Zealand he made it because he/she just inspired by the famous and greatest ballerina that time with her tutu skirt. So she/he get the idea on how he/she will created the dessert, and as a time goes by many people are brilliant so they create a lot better dessert now in our time and I know that dessert is created for purpose to be able to complete our meal and I know that I improve on my research and to my upcoming posts, and now I know why people eats desserts and what are the great benefits that can people get on the desserts.

II. Questions

1.       For you what is dessert is it good for people or bad? If good or bad explain it why.
2.      Why dessert created?
3.     Why a lot of bakers or the one who creates dessert are not conscious about their health or body?
Explanations:

To be able to know what people’s opinion about dessert and to know if the creator of dessert will create a new dessert or to upgrade it and if a lot people wants it more or they now feel “UMAY”. And what the dessert contributes on them and if the creator knows how to control their selves to eat dessert and to know how they still became healthy and to be aware of their health.

III. Expectations:

For my expectation many people still want to have more different and delicious dessert because dessert complete our meal, and people have aware to their selves and have control on their selves and the creators of dessert we’re going beyond in our generation by creating a unique dessert and create change and brings honor in our country. And to emphasize more my research and to improve more about my upcoming posts.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento