Lunes, Nobyembre 5, 2012

Try to explore


Last October 18, 2012, my mom won a  free dinner buffet for two at Astoria hotel so she decided that if I come with her she texted me if I’m available at 18th of October since my schedule in school that time is not hectic I told her that I can come because I love to go to a new  place and taste a new food. I LOVE BUFFETS! Despite my small frame, I have anacondas living on my stomach. Haha! We were there at exact time what Mr. Joel told as he’s the one who assist as since my mom knows where that Astoria Hotel located because she worked in Pasig
Astoria Hotel is located in Ortigas business district. It’s your very own city getaway because of its accessibility. Anyway, we were having our buffet dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Cafe Astoria.

this dessert that i ate at Astoria is perfect specially the one that has cherry on top and whip cream i can't remember the name of this dessert because i don't have an idea that i can post it in here in my blog since my blog is all about desserts its really help me up to add another post. The taste of this dessert is it's not too sweet the sweetness of that dessert is perfect because you can eat a lot of it you can't feel any satiated because of the average taste of it. And the cookies it is also delicious and healthy because it's not an ordinary cookies its a wheat like oat diet people can ate it they cannot hesitate to eat it because as i said its a oat it can't destroy their diet.


While i eating my buffet dinner at Astoria

For me this dessert is not good as the dessert on top because the one with the nuts on top and whip cream also its to sweet it can destroy your taste bud but it depends on people what kind of taste bud their have but for me the sweetness is overpowered because the two layer of biscuits in it is the one who make that dessert too sweet but the crunchiness of the biscuit is good the nuts, the cream the problem is it is overwhelmed it comes to the sweetness. The other dessert with the sesame seed on top with the touch of mango flavor and very soft gelatin and bread it's great also the sweetness and the softness if good combination it can really caught your taste bud specially eat it with that cookies your dessert is perfect because the cookies is also soft its not crunchy so it's a perfect match. I decided to explore more go to the different kind of place and taste man desserts that i can and compare them one by one . Have a sweet Day ;)) <3

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento