Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012


“Don’t Let Summer End Without Making Strawberry Shortcake”



As a teenager I love sweets specially the strawberry because it really catch up my taste bud the sweetness and the little bitterness in it is perfect for me. Many people think that sweet foods is for just kids and I disagree with that because for me sweets is for everybody no matter if your young, old, fat, sexy or incomplete teeth as long as you are human being.

What do you think sweets can contribute to us? For me sweets contributes happiness to us because when we feel so sad like for girls when they come from heartbreak or breakup they eat sweets to forget the bitterness on what happen to her or what the boy done on her it changes our bad mood to good ones, and it also gives our body a high energy because in Strawberry Shortcake it contains sugar and sugar contain a carbohydrate and it is the most important nutrient supplying energy on our body. And do you know what strawberry contains? It contains vitamin C, K and folates that give our body a complete nutrients.

So according to the article that I read as she said” summer foods and dishes meant things to me, but one always stood out, Strawberry Shortcake. It doesn’t seem like summer without it” I love what he said because wherever you go like in expensive restaurants or even in the cheap one if you can see the menu dessert is always there, and you know why dessert is always served last? Because it is the most delicious among the other dishes, there are saying that saved the best for last. And one of the most delicious dessert is The Strawberry Shortcake it looks cheap and simple but it’s the best, you can do it on your own and it’s very simple the author of the article that I’ve read gives a tip on how to do it easily http://southington.patch.com/articles/dont-let-summer-end-without-making-strawberry-shortcake-63513e00.

After I read about the article there’s a couple question come up on my mind.
1
.        1.   Why people love dessert so much?
  2.  What did they feel if they eat their favourite dessert?

For me to know the answer to that questions I have to survey or to ask several people.



1 komento: