Martes, Oktubre 16, 2012

Christmas is Coming


Christmas is almost coming and every Christmas I have a favourite dessert that I always made and most of us this is our dessert because it is very easy to make this and very practical unlike on the other dessert. This dessert called Graham with mango dessert .

Graham with mango
Every Christmas my family always tells me to make a graham with mango  even if not Christmas or no occasion at all if i saw a all-purpose cream swear I'm gonna make a graham because i made it perfectly and that's why my family loves me so much. And i promise it's not too sweet and creamy it's average, and when you taste the one that i made you will forgotten your name and when you eat another graham you will say to your self that Iah's graham is the best than the other and if you wouldn't i will kill myself,no I'm just kidding . I just want you to give a tip about this menu , you can use other ingredients like strawberry or apple than mango any fruits that you want. If you want four season then go it base on your taste bud and what you want, and it's a perfect dessert because you have effort to eat it there's a biscuit in it right? so you gonna grind it with your teeth .

1 komento: