Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012

Article Review I - Sweetness is Joy Choosing a Perfect Dessert by Nikita Verma



Title: Sweetness is Joy Choosing a Perfect Dessert



The only thing which can make us crazy can be anything sweet. It maybe a simple ice cream or a spoon full of honey, these are the things which can tingle our taste buds. – Nikita Verma
As Nikita Verma said on the article title, sweetness is joy choosing a perfect dessert. The blogger describe the people that is naturally sweet lovers and sweets are stress relievers too. 

At the second paragraph, she referred that most of the desserts cannot be done without eggs, but some of the Indian and Western recipes can be finished without putting eggs in it. As I noticed, most of our pinoy desserts like fruit salad doesn't need eggs as well. So I think, Nikita had a good observation about the egg part. For us Filipinos, eggs are just used the most for desserts which is pastries. 

Kids are really the primary fans of sweets and desserts. Even me, I start being a fan of these sweets when I was little. And this is Nikita Verma's observation as well. She confirmed that most of the recipes for sweets and desserts are adopted from Indian and Westernian.

Sweets is the best for all people it changes our mood and for me it gives colors and make livelier into our life. For the past 15 years I’m so fall in love with the sweet food and different kinds of dessert because whenever i ate sweets especially my favourite ones it completes my day and I feel I’m in heaven.

2 komento:

  1. Read the samples I posted and edit this post. The font size and font style is too varied. Stick to a single font. Also, put in more of your comments.

    TumugonBurahin