Huwebes, Setyembre 27, 2012

We all love desserts


Desserts , as defined by Merriam-Webster, usually sweet course or dish (as of pastry or ice cream) usually served at the end of a meal. Most of the people do love Desserts. It is always the most mouth watering piece in an occasion table and kids do wait for it to. As for me, I am one of the sweet lovers so I decided to make this blog site and I am sure that this pages can help most of us especially those sweet lovers too.

I am Mary Keziah Servidad, 16 years old and have lots of love for sweets. Since I was a tot, I enjoy eating delectable sweets and even a simple ice cream can make my day. Grew up in a Filipino race, I always see my parents, aunts and my elder sister how to make this simple Filipino desserts. I am only 12 years old when I made my first fruit salad.  As I start gathering different experiences and ways how to make some of the desserts, I will use this blog site for my research paper. 

photo sources: 

http://wallpapers.pixxp.com/21__Summer_Desserts.htm
http://pinoycravings.com/2008/09/creamified-tropical-fruit-cocktail/

1 komento: